cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I started deploying my WebDynpro Application,I'm getting an exception.The exception is as follows:

un 14, 2005 12:55:07 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

Deployment exception : Cannot determine sdm host (is empty). Please configure your engine/sdm correctly !

Can anyone tell me wot does this exception mean? And also the solution for this problem.

Thanx in Advance,

Anil Kumar Veepuri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil !,

By Default it will take the host as "localhost".

In your case server is not localhost. So you need to give the hostname of the server.

Regards, Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you specify the servername and the port no correctly as told by AnilKumar you should be able to see the server naem in the J2EE engine view in your NDS.

If the server is all in green then it means that the server is running fine.

Just check that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please set the J2EE settings in the IDE . windows->preferences->SAP J2EE Engine ->Message Server Port and Host.

Regards, Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Our SAPServer is located in Mumbai.does the 'Message Server host' in the SAP J2EE Engine stands for the same?

Regards,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even if I enclose the details of the serverhost and serverport,i'm unable to get the output.And I'm not even getting whether the deployement is done without errors or not.Wot i think is that if we won't get any error,it shud b deployed properly.if that is the case,then a new browser shud b launched in which the applicaiton runs.

Can anyone provide a solution.

Regards,

Anil kumar Veepuri.