cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I did a scenario, Integrating webservices to that of a data base, and it is working fine which is pretty straight forward scenario. I just want to know the usual/common/typical problems we face when we are making use of the webservices and their remedies.

Ex: Webservice --> XI --> Jdbc/idoc.

File -

> XI --> Idoc

Can any one guide me.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i have tried to list down most of the problem you might face with RFC and SOAP scenarios here - /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009 . Do let me know if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first you have to check every connection in SM59, then use XML SPY to create a WSDL and send it.

use also SLDCHECK.

bye

Claudio.

Former Member
0 Kudos

RT,

Check this weblogs for some problems and their resolutions:

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

/people/varadharajan.krishnasamy/blog/2007/01/09/troubleshooting-soap-message--xi

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/03/29/troubleshooting-soap-http-and-mail-adapter-scenarios-with-tcpgateway

In these weblogs they have told some of the frequent errors which we come across.

---Satish

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are asking for the list of reasons, why a light can not glow..!! There could 1000s of resons. Similarly, with the scenarios as well. Right from the WSDL you are using to the adapters.. any thing can go wrong or be faulty.

There could be problems with DT, MT, MM or Interfaces mapping.. there culd be problems with SM59 destination problems.. the list goes on..!!

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

most common problem we face is that the WSDL has some errors in it,use Altova XML spy or any other tool to make sure that WSDL is correct.

thanx

ahmad