cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confirm milestone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

can I confirm a milestone directly or I can confirm it only if it is linked at the network activity?

Thanks

R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raffaele

You can confirm milestone directly and also you can set a auto confirmation of milestone by confirming the activity. for this you have to select check box "confirmation of milestone' in Network activity profile IMG settings.

Enjoy SAP...

Regards

Sudhakar

PS: Pl reward points for suitable answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which transaction I can use to confirm directly the milestone?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raffaele,

There is only one way of confirming a milestone manually.

1. Enter actual date for the milestone itself.

2. The confirmation of milestone will be automatically copied from the confirmation in the activity, if the degree of processing is greater or equal to the percentage of completion in the milestone

I am afraid, there is no transaction to confirm a milestone.

In case anyone happen to know any other means to manually confirm the milestone, please post.

Hope this helps.

Warm regards,

Srinivas Potluri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raffaele

Suppose users wants to confirm the milestone the following procedure is applicable. Pl note that there are no Transactions Available for Milestone confirmation. However users can confirm milestones through either WBSe or Activities.

1. Milestones Assigned to WBS elements:

click on relevant WBSe and users will be able to view overview screen on right hand side. on top of it you will be able to view diamond - milestone icon. click on it.

you will be able view overveiw screen of milestone. Then click on bottom of the overview screen "Detail" icon - magnifier glass. then you will be view date fields, % of comletion etc...

then enter %of completion, could be between 1 to 100% and also Actual Start Date.

if 100%completion to be assigned to milestone, then enter 100% value and enter start and finish dates in respective fields.

2. Same procedure also applicable for activities..

3. Auto confirmation of milestone.

In SPRO - Confirmations, you have to check "check box" against milestone confirmation for ativities, then system automatically confirms 100% of milestone as soon as activity attained 100% completion.

Hope above solution will solve your problem.

Enjoy SAP....

Sudhakar

Answers (0)