cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return from Depo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I had transfered goods from my Manufacturing Plant to Depo.Depo has delivered to Customer.Due to some problme customer return the goods to Depo.

Now the Depo want to send it back to Manufacturing Plant.

How to do it?? Plz mention the Step??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

When there is stock moment from plant to depo then it is done with the help of stock transport order,from depo we raise a sales order and returns order,We do the stock transport order from depo to plant again when you need to send the stock from depo to plant

REWARD if helpfull

Gurus update if i am wrong

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Do u have nay doc for this.

can u send me some Link??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Await for ur response.

Regards

Biswajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u get any document plzz mail to me ravikumarcb@gmail.com

ok thanx

bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biswajit.,

The following link is for stock transport order please go through

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/configure-intercompany-stock-transport-order.htm

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

That's I know?? May I ask u one question??

Depo Return will be same as STPO process.In this case Manufacturing Plant will raise a STPO to Depo??

Plz reply it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Absolutely the same, now it looks like you have understood. Only the supplying plant (in ur case Manufacturing) and receiving plant (in ur case Depot) will just interchange. The whole process remains the same.

Regards,

AK

please reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thnx for the Help.

if want to link that Aginst Which Sales order I m taking back ?? Then waht to do??

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen the possibility of referring a sales order, but I don't think it is possible in standardized setting. You can take a help of ABAPer for that.

Regards,

AK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can map this procedure by doing STO (Stock Transfer Order):

1. T.Code: ME21N (Here mention Depot plant as supplying plant and Manufacturing plant as receiving plant). Save the document, note down the STO number.

2. T.Code: MB1B (Here enter the plant as supplying plant i.e Depot in your case) and press enter. Save the document.

3. T.Code: MIGO ( here enter the STO number and check Item OK at the bottom of the screen, click check and then post).

Hope this helps you.

Regards

AK

Lease reward points if helpful