cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a file(XML) to proxy scenario. I 've created an Asynch Inbound message and a Asynch Outbound message. I 've generated the class in Sproxy of my R/3 System.

In the directory I have 2 business system :

-one which sent the file( for example : Lotus)

-my r/3 system

The problem is that in the monitor I see the data coming from the file (sender = Lotus) but I dont see the message that should be sent to R/3.

Does anybody have a clue?

Regards,

Muraii

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murai,

try to insert your payload into the test of configuration scenario, for check if the mapping is right.

Claudio.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually My payload looks like that :

<DEBTORS>

<DEBTOR>

<DEBTORNR>190850</DEBTORNR>

<DEBTORCD>46</DEBTORCD>

<TYPE>5</TYPE>

<TRIGGER>1</TRIGGER>

<TRIGGERDATE>29/05/2007 16:12:35</TRIGGERDATE>

<STATUS>Active</STATUS>

<DOCUMENTDATE>28/05/2007</DOCUMENTDATE>

<DATA>070</DATA>

<OWNERS>

<OWNER>Marc Tienen/ONN</OWNER>

</OWNERS>

</DEBTOR>

</DEBTORS>

But it should be like that :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:DEBTORS xmlns:ns0="urn:test:rec_xml2proxy">

<DEBTOR>

<DEBTORNR>190850</DEBTORNR>

<DEBTORCD>46</DEBTORCD>

<TYPE>5</TYPE>

<TRIGGER>1</TRIGGER>

<TRIGGERDATE>29/05/2007 16:12:35</TRIGGERDATE>

<STATUS>Active</STATUS>

<DOCUMENTDATE>28/05/2007</DOCUMENTDATE>

<DATA>070</DATA>

<OWNERS>

<OWNER>Marc Tienen/ONN</OWNER>

</OWNERS>

</DEBTOR>

</ns0:DEBTORS>

So in my file I don't have the header and the namespace, is it mandatory?

Regards,

Muraii

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murai,

Yes it should be available in the file if it is an xml based , as message is recognised with the namespace...

Regards,

sridhar reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

And If I cant add it in the file?Is there another way?

Regards,

Muraii

Former Member
0 Kudos

take it from mapping test option the XML format or copy the data and keep the XMl in mapping test as it is .

Thanks

Sreeram

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have now tested the file in the mapping test : OK

But in the monitor I have the following error (very strange) :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>500</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>Internal Server Error</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC"-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <title> 500 Internal Server Error </title> <META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8"> <style type="text/css"> body { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#333333;background-color:#FFFFFF; }td { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:70%;color:#333333; } h1 { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:160%;font-weight:bold;margin-top:15px;margin-bottom:3px;colo r:#003366; }h2 { font-family:verdana,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:120%;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold;margin-top:6px;marg in-bottom:6px;color:#999900; }p { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#333333;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:4px; }ul { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:# 333333;list-style-type:square;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:8px; }li { font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;color:#33333;margin-top:4px; }.emphasize .note a{ font-family:tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif;text-decoration:underline;color:# 336699; }a:visited a:hover { text-decoration:none; } </style> </head> <body> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> Error when processing your request.

If somebody had the same error please tell what could be the problem.

Thanks,

Murai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the explanation :

Runtime Errors OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED_NO

Except. CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL

Short text

Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murai,

your incoming msg payload doesnot have namespace.......so if you will copy its source data in msg mapping test tab, you will get an error..........

<i>And If I cant add it in the file?Is there another way?</i> - You can add the namespce to your source file.....for this, you can create a shell script if your XI system is on UNIX to modify your source file by text editing commands.............even if you dont want to edit your source file, then also you can create a J2EE adapter module to add namespace to your source file......then your this output msg will reach R/3.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Check out following:

1) If the message processing is successfull in XI i.e Checqured flag in SXMB_MONI, then go to R/3 system and execute the transaction SXMB_MONI and look for the status.

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/12/23/monitoring-for-processed-xml-messages-in-abap-proxy

2) If status is green in SXMB_MONI of R/3 then go check out the Queues in R/3 are registered. for this go to SXMB_ADM-->Manage Queues and Register all the queues. This should happen in R/3.

3) Then test the scenario.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I have the response going to R/3 but with an error in the message. When I put this header on the file :<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?> , I have the following error :

<SAP:Code area="ABAP">PARSE_APPLICATION_DATA</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Request Message</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>CX_ST_MATCH_ELEMENT</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>/1SAI/TXS00000000000000000051</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>XML Bytepos.: 2 XML Path: Error Text: System expected the element 'DEBTORS'</SAP:P4>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

But if I put no header or <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

I have this error :

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>HTTP response contains status code 500 with the description Internal Server Error Error while sending by HTTP (error code: 500, error text: Internal Server Error)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

Does anybody know what can be the problem?

Regards

Murai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murai,

Go to the interface mapping that you have created. Go to the test tab and insert some values in the grapical xml layout. If this is done, click on the src button to check the xml source. Compare this source with the one in your input file.

Probably your problem is related with your namespace: go to the message type that you have created and check the "Xml namespace" that has been filled in. It is this value that should also be filled in into the xml files namespace (you can clear the "xml namespace" if you don't have one).

ex:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:MT_MESSAGETYPE xmlns:ns0="Xml namespave">

<valuex>

<valuex1/>

<valuex2/>

</valuex>

</ns0:MT_MESSAGETYPE>

Kind regards

Joris

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murai,

In R/3 goto the SPROXY and Just check whether the proxy has any errors and is active ..

Also in R/3 goto SXMB_MONI and check whether any message w.r.t to the interface is displayed and if any check the status...

Reply if not solved

Thanks and Regards,

sridhar Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marai,

I guess you are talking about the message monitoring via the sap gui. Do you only see the first step of the XI pipeline?

If so:

Go to transaction sxmb_adm, select integration engine configuration, click on the button specific configuration and check wether the following entries are in the table.

RUNTIME - LOGGING - 1

RUNTIME - LOGGING_SYNC - 1

RUNTIME TRACE_LEVEL - 3

If you go to your R/3 system and there check the sxmb_moni, do you see the message entering?

Kind regards

Joris