cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivary...........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While delivering order i am getting this error.

1.Only 0 PC of material 2991210/D MFD-RM/SF available

2.An item with no delivery quantity is not permitted. Item will be deleted.

and system showing a error

Order cannot be delivered (see long text)

how delirer my oreder.

regards

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy,

In continuation to my earlier replay,...eventhough the stock is available the error will come as the stock is already confirmed to other orders / deliveries. ( for which you have not done PGI). If you do PGI then the stock will be reduced automatically. I think for earlier confirmed deliveries you have not done PGI. Thats way it will show the stock.

Pl post the stock once again using MB1C, with movement type 561. Now you wont be getting that error.

REWARD IF HELPFUL.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

stock is their in the plant, not assign to any sales order.

thanks

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Please check the material master in MRP view, what strategy group the material has.

If it is make to order then u will have to assign stock against sales order or else if it is make to stock then check whether material is reserved againt any other doc, make that free then use for this delivery.

Regards,

Ganesh Sabnis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stock is their in the my plant. Still system is showing same messege.

thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi murthy,

the message tells since stock for that item is not available is not being allowed into a delivery.

Maintain stock for it if you are doing it for practice purpose or testing in MB1C using 561 movement for the respective plant and storage location.

Now you do the delivery and it will allow.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy,

If you dont have Stock for the material then this type of error will come. Plz check in MMBE stock for that materials. and using Transaction Code MB1C put some stock for that material.

Now you do the delivery, you wont be getting this error.

Some times it will show some quantity also, but eventhough error will come. That means the stock whatever avalilable is already confirmed by other orders / deliveries.

So, post some stock and try again.

Hope this will help you.

REWARD IF HELPFUL.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the confirm quantity of material in schedule line.This will be zero because no stock is avialable.Post the stocks in MB1C. and again create order.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit