cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML file 2 XML file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have low experience with XI but I have created a scenario XML file to XML file (reference wiki.sdn.sap.com) where sender e receiver files are located into XI folders . The steps defined are :

product;

software component;

technical system (thirdy-part);

business system;

import sofware component into integration repository;

namespaces;

data type (sender/receiver);

message type;

message interface;

message mapping;

interface mapping;

configuration scenario into integration config.;

assign business system;

communication channel;

file adapter with source e destination directory (folder XI), file name e processing parameters;

receiver and interface determination

sender and receiver agreement.

When put the input file into sender folder I don't have output file and sxmb_moni is empty for XML message.

Thanks in advance.

Miki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all,

1) in configuration integration builder the test is correct in all steps with payload defined(XML file) . Idem from SXI_MAPPING_TEST transaction

2) all component are active

3) sender and receiver folder are :

//Milve83a/XMLProduced/Area_to/Sender with file name xi_xmlfile_input.xml

//Milve83a/XMLProduced/Area_to/Receiver with file name xi_xmlfile_output.xml

4) communication channel green led

5) sender agreement: bs_xmlfile_sender mi_sender

6) load payload but into sxmb_moni not exist XMLmessage

Ciao

Miki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maurizio,

When you go to the communication channel monitoring as I described above and you select the correct comm, channel, you will see a table at the bottom, containing info about each poll.

If a file is read, some detailed info is available (click on the link on that line)the message content can be displayed. Does this message content match wath you expect.

I still am not sure what you mean with "load payload but into sxmb_moni not exist XMLmessage".

Does this mean:

- you see an entry for your message when you go to sxi_monitor, but it has an empty payload

- you don't see an entry for your message when you go to sxi_monitor.

Kind regards

Joris

Ps: You can also check the message monitoring in the runtime workbench, maybe it tells you something more... .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maurizio,

you don't see anything entering inside your sxmb_monitoring: do you mean that the payload is empty or that you don't see any messages in the overview table?

If you don't see any messages, this means that in the message is not send from your adapter engine towards your integration engine.

Check wether:

1) your communication is set up properly and is active

2) your communication channel is functioning correctly via communication channel monitoring in the runtime workbench (goto the integration builder --> runtime workbench --> Component monitoring --> click on display --> click on adapter engine --> click on communication channel monitoring --> search for you communication channel and check for errors.

3) check your sender agreement

If you have an empty payload, check your payload in the first step of your message pipeline and check wether the payload has the expected layout.

Kind regards

Joris

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

Follow the above weblog.

In your case in you adapter you dont have to provide any File content conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

check your message mapping by copying the payload from sxmb_moni and see if you have any mapping errors?also check if the sender and receiver directory are correct.

thanx

ahmad