cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMMAIN--Save option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am executing RMMAIN t.code. Under some node, i am uploading some document in project documentation tab. After uploading the document immeadiately i am loging out from solution Manager. At that time, i am getting the message as " All Unsaved data will be lost". Now i want to save. But in RMMAIN t.code, the SAVE option is not active. I could not save.

How to activate that SAVE option (Control + S) in RMMAIN ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Senthil,

I think you have restricted access to RMMAIN Tcode. Check in your roles in SU01 if you have DISPLAY Access to RMMAIN.

Let me know if it works.

Sudhan Shan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhan,

I have mentioned that, i can upload the documents in"Project documentation" tab. If i do not have display access, how can i upload the documents in RMMAIN?

You execute into t.code RMMAIN, the moment you enters into RMMAIN, just see that the SAVE option is active or not, in your system?

Regards

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

When you select to add document under 'Project Documentation tab', try to select the document type as 'additional documentation', which will pop up another window, where you will have the save option.

Regards,

Giridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giridhar,

I have tried that option also. But it is not working.

My basic requirement is:

If u enter into t.code RMMAIN, just see that the SAVE option (Control + S) is active or not.

Here SAVE option is inactive. How make that active?

Regards

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Even for me the save option is inactive, but thro the procedure i mentioned, i was able to add the document and save it from the following popup window.

Regards,

Giridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giridhar,

Please try with this procedure.

1. Execute RMMAIN

2. Under Project documentation tab upload some doc

3. SAVE the doc in while uploading the doc (This SAVE is done MS-Word, NOT in Sol Man)

4. After saving the doc in MS-word, the RMMAIN screen will appear.

<b>5. Now, Immeadiately log off from Sol Man without doing any anything.</b>

6. Now, u will get message as " All unsaved data will be lost". Say yes

7. Now you login to SolMan, RMMAIN, u can not find the doc what u have uploaded earlier.

As per step 6, after getting the message, we need to activate the SAVE option in RMMAIN.

Regards

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

The save functionality in RMMAIN is automatic. You should NOT be logging off of Solman as soon as you enter any data or upload a document.

Try using the Back (green icon) or Exit (yellow icon) to exit from whatever you were doing. If you don't want to do that, you can just click on a different node and your data/document will be saved.

Logging off completely from RMMAIN is only asking you that it will log off and you should save the data before logging off.

Try that and let me know how it goes.

Salpi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salpi,

Yah...u got my point. After uploading the doc, if i immeadiately log off from Sol Man, system is asking me SAVE. But the SAVE option is inactive.

My client requirement is to enable the SAVE button.

I have told them, to press GREEN or YELLOW or select other node to save. But they are not accepting.

How to enable that SAVE button?

Regards

Senthil