cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error During XI installtion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have installaed Web AS 640 ABAP+ JAVA, during the installation of XI, the installation doesnt allow me to proceed as it throws an error of not accepting the password for J2EE_ADMIN. I have kept a common password for everything, Its very strange that the installtion is not accpeting the password. Please Advice fast.

Regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi john

There might be a password policr try password as some thing like this : @Dmin123

Hope it helps

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I tries all the options but its not working. Installtion is stoped at that point only.

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try to logon to Visual Administrator with J2ee_admin user. This is to verify that the password is correct. If it is working you need to start the XI installation and give the correct password.

Anand.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I am unable to login into the Visual Administrator. I have done the installation again and this time I have kept the instance name as XDS with Number 01 and for Java it is 02. In order to connect to VA, I made a new connection where in I put J2EE_ADMIN as a user name and provided the IP address of local server and port as 50200. But it is not allowing me to enter into VA. I tried using all the ports like 50204, 50100, 50104, 50000, 50004 etc but nothing is working.

Can you please suggest something.

Regards,

pankaj