cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same IDoc, different communication channels for receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my file-to-IDoc scenario I need to send the same IDoc type to 2 different receiver channels. But these channels are created in the same service, and also the sender service is the same in both cases, so I cannot create two receiver agreements (one per channel).

I've tried to create a message interface with the IDoc as message type, allowing me to create two receiver agreement this way. But then sxmb_moni shows a kind of error like this:

"IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_WRONG_INTF

Unable to interpret IDoc interface

I've been searching in the forum, but I couldn't find anything useful for this issue. Can you help me with this?

Thanks in advance,

Paco.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paco,

Did you created the different Messages interface for each receiver channel. Here only it will differ to the different communication channle.

I hope you have not done this.

Warm Regards,

Vijay

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>>>I've tried to create a message interface with the IDoc as message type, allowing me to create two receiver agreement this way. But then sxmb_moni shows a kind of error like this:

don't do that

>>> In my file-to-IDoc scenario I need to send the same IDoc type to 2 different receiver channels.

use another interface message which can be based on the

same message type

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

>>>use another interface message which can be based on the

same message type

I'm not sure what you exactly mean with this. Can you clarify it to me, please?

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

in repository create a copy of your interface message

and use it in directory

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is if I use a message interface (instead an IDoc) as inbound interface in the interface determination, then it doesn't work, obtaining the error above

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Francis,

Since you are sending the IDOC to 2 receivers i'm sure that the receivers are not same isn't it. Can u please clarify it?

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I'm using the same service, but I need two different receiver channels in order to send to different RFC targets, depending on the sender channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

under the same business system create two separate receiver communication channel.

then specify the name of both the interfaces in the interface determination.

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to send IDocs, so I should select the IDoc as inbound interface, cause when I select a message interface containing the IDoc I get an error

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Francis,

I'm extremely sorry , I'm still confused. You want to send 2 IDOC to the same receiver thru 2 receiver comm.channel. Why is it needed, can u please be more specific. I'm sorry for not understanding ur scenario as well. Please clear me the scenario.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Because the RFC Destiny is different each other. I've tried to use an additional Business Service, but I obtain the following error:

Receiver service XXXXXXXXXX cannot be converted into an ALE logical system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

you have one sender file which you have to send to send to two different receivers.now both these receivers r in the same R/3 system,right?

if yes then is one IDOC and other one RFC or both r the same?

please tell us this and we will be able to solve ur problem

thanx

ahmad