cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit check related query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we restrict the Credit limit of the Customer based on the material he has ordered...The scenario is, I want to promote certain products of mine in the market, so i want to give more credit on those material (to Customer) which i am manufacturing or say are more profitable to me if i am selling those.

What i have in mind is that, can there be something like condition technique in Credit Management so that the system can recoganize the material and allow for large orders (in case of those specific materials).

i hope i am clear with my doubt.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agreed with your point Amrish...but I want to add one thing here which i didn't mentioned earlier...is that, my credit limit is centralised...i.e. it is set even above the company code (at Credit Control Area level ) and what you are saying is make the credit check decentralised.

I think creating a new Customer Code will solve my purpose .. what say!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh.,

Amrish answer will be helpfull,Credit check can be done division specific,Decentralization means using different credit control areas for different company codes and here i think you can use division specific credit check.,

And can you please share your ideas like how can we meet the requirement by creating a new customer code

GURUS please update me if i am wrong

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Message was edited by:

manam narayana

Message was edited by:

manam narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But still after creating a new customer code will not help.This does not solve the problem of maintaining credit limit on material level

Your input ?

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Simple way is you can group those materials in one division and you can set the credit limit for a customer depending on sales area.

Sales orgDist channelDivision .

So this should solve your problem.

But for a specific material,I don't think it is possible in standard SAP.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit