cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material determination technique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

can u tell me in Mtrl deter. technique, that i can assign one or more table in one access sequence.and i can assign different access sequence to different codition table.so what is differances in above case. because outcome is same in both cases, in which scenerio this cases is used.

Ex. Acces seq Z001 to condition table 001,002, and 900

and access seq Z001 to condition table 001

access seq Z002 to condition table 002

access seq Z003 to condition table 003.

thank u

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have one access seq with 3 condition tables attached to it, then we can assign this access sequence to one condition type and all the condition records can maintained with reference to one condition type. This condition type can be assigned in the pricing procedure and listed only once.

If you have 3 access sequence then u need 3 condition types as one condition type can contain only one access sequence. 3 condition types will have to be listed in the prcing procedure.

Hope it answer ur question.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ayub,

But if i put 3 condition type rather then one condition type then any impact occur on pricing procedure.

if no impact then, in both cases i can configure.for the same result... am i right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Again,

If the functionality is the same then why do you need 3 condition type, when the work can be done with one condition type. Data Redundancy should be avoided as much as possible, it helps in enhancing system performance.

Hope it answers your question.

Regards,

AK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravaji.,

Generally in material determination we use 001 table that is material entered and for that we use the acess sequence A001,So our requirement can be solved wth one condition type A001,So can you please elaborate your requirement

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually my client requirement is 1) client/customer 2) client/material 3) sals.org/dis.chnal/material entered, so thats why i created 3 condition table.

but if it doesnt make any diff. to procedure then i m assigning to one access sequ to this 3 co. table. okkk...