cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J2EE stack/ WebConsole not accessible

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had installed WEB AS ABAP 6.40 with the Java Add In. After the base installation. I checked the following http://<sys-name>:50000/ and http://<sys-name>:50000/me/WebConsole

I got both the J2EE index page and WebConsole properly. After that I did the update of ABAP and BASIS by using SPAM and got it updated pack by pack to SPS20. Now I am not able to access the index page or the WebConsole. All I get is the message that Page cannot be displayed.

Also I tried updating the J2EE part from the base installation to SPS20, but I get the following error ( i am putting the last three messages in the error log)

J2EE Patch error messages:

INFO 2007-06-20 12:13:02

Removing file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\PATCH\ORA\install\lib\iaik_jce_export.jar.

ERROR 2007-06-20 12:06:41

CJS-00030 Assertion failed: in function () { if (!this.hasJ2EE()) { installer.writeTrace("Can't determine JAVA_HOME of instance " + this.getName() + ": no J2EE engine installed."); return undefined; } var fmgt = new FileMgt(); var instanceProfile = this.getProfile(); var javaHome = instanceProfile.get("jstartup/vm/home"); if (javaHome) { return javaHome.value(); } var pname = this.getDirInstance() + "/j2ee/cluster/instance.properties"; var pNode = fmgt.getNode(pname); ASSERT_DEFINED(arguments.callee, pNode, "pNode(" + pname + ")"); var stream = pNode.getFileStream("READ"); ASSERT_DEFINED(arguments.callee, stream, "stream(" + pname + ")"); var props = new R3Profile(stream); for (var it = props.propertyNames(); !it.isDone(); it.next()) { var p = it.get(); if (p.name().indexOf("JavaPath") != -1) { return p.value(); } } ASSERT(arguments.callee, false, "no property with JavaPath in its name found in file " + pname);}no property with JavaPath in its name found in file D:\usr\sap/PIC/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/instance.properties

<b>ERROR 2007-06-20 12:06:41</b>

MUT-03025 Caught ESAPinstException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.

<b>WARNING 2007-06-20 12:13:03</b>

The step checkIfSafeModeIsEnabled with step key ApplySupportPackage|ind|ind|ind|J2EE_Engine|6.30|0|PatchJ2eeEngine|ind|ind|ind|J2EE_Engine|6.30|0|checkIfSafeModeIsEnabled was executed with status ERROR.

Can anybody help me solve this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had a problem with the Java Add In after the SP20 import of ABAP and Basis.... I again did the Java Add In installation and imported J2EE SP 20 and then deployed the bug fix for the ICM.....now everything is fine.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this note : 1068501

Thanks,

Tanuj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already seen that, but the problem for me is I am not able to access WeConsole, j2EE index page...which was accessible to me in the base installation(I had done installation of Java Add in for an ABAP central instance). Also I have imported SP 20 in ABAP and Basis only....I am not able to update the j2ee part itself the following is the error message i get when I try to import Java support package 20:

<b>INFO 2007-06-20 12:13:02</b>

Removing file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\PATCH\ORA\install\lib\iaik_jce_export.jar.

CJS-00030 Assertion failed: in function () { if (!this.hasJ2EE()) { installer.writeTrace("Can't determine JAVA_HOME of instance " + this.getName() + ": no J2EE engine installed."); return undefined; } var fmgt = new FileMgt(); var instanceProfile = this.getProfile(); var javaHome = instanceProfile.get("jstartup/vm/home"); if (javaHome) { return javaHome.value(); } var pname = this.getDirInstance() + "/j2ee/cluster/instance.properties"; var pNode = fmgt.getNode(pname); ASSERT_DEFINED(arguments.callee, pNode, "pNode(" + pname + ")"); var stream = pNode.getFileStream("READ"); ASSERT_DEFINED(arguments.callee, stream, "stream(" + pname + ")"); var props = new R3Profile(stream); for (var it = props.propertyNames(); !it.isDone(); it.next()) { var p = it.get(); if (p.name().indexOf("JavaPath") != -1) { return p.value(); } } ASSERT(arguments.callee, false, "no property with JavaPath in its name found in file " + pname);}no property with JavaPath in its name found in file D:\usr\sap/PIC/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/instance.properties

MUT-03025 Caught ESAPinstException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.

<b>WARNING 2007-06-20 12:13:03</b>

The step checkIfSafeModeIsEnabled with step key ApplySupportPackage|ind|ind|ind|J2EE_Engine|6.30|0|PatchJ2eeEngine|ind|ind|ind|J2EE_Engine|6.30|0|checkIfSafeModeIsEnabled was executed with status ERROR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. It was very helpful......Now I am awaiting anything from SAP for any fix......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe there is a bug in SPS20 of WAS 6.40.

Please check this thread.

Award points if helpful.

Thanks,

Tanuj