cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add attachments in pdf -URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need information about how to add attachments to pdf in webdynPro. I am unable to find related topics in Forums. Sample code,examples,or suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you

Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

krishanu_biswas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Please take a look at:

Please take a look at my reply there on Mar. 29, 2007. I am not sure but i assume that you are using Web Dynpro for Java. Attachment capability is available with NW04s SP10 (both runtime and NWDS). Although, SP09 contains the required web dynpro runtime changes but the API has only been made part of SP10. Follow the note numbers provided therein.

Best Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishanu,

How can we do the same in WDA?

Regards

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

krishanu_biswas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Raja Sekhar,

I would ask our ABAP colleagues to assist you in this.

Best Regards,

krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Krish,

Regards

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

currently (SP12) there is no backend support for attachments in the WDA runtime. It will be present in a fortchcoming support package.

By now, you have the possibility to work directly with the PDF object, i.e. have a look at the interface IF_FP_PDF_OBJECT. You will find methods like get_attachments and set_attachments.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishanu,

Thanks for your help

i rewared points

Regrards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Can you please share your solution with me as we are also facing the same issue i.e. adding an attachment to a pdf.

Please do let us know your option as it will really help in resolving our issue.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Regards,

Gaurav

Answers (0)