cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to map

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a scenario where my cleint is having 2 distribuiton channels,2devesions. Client is also doing exports to Nepal and Srilanka.Should i take 2 sales organisations for domestic n exports?

How many pricing procedures are required to meet these sales areas.Which are the best to take?

Regards,

Cpdatt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per ur client requirement it is advisable to have 2 Distribution Channels one for Domestic(DM) and other for Export(EX).

Even you have 2 Divisions it doesnt matter as same product can be sold for Domestic and also Exports.

U need to have 2 Pricing Procedures one for Domestic and other for Exports as Domestic Pricing procedure will have Excise,E.cess,Higherand Secondary Education cess and Taxes to hit the G/L Accounts whereas in Exports Excise,E.Cess and Higher and Secondary Education cess are statistical and there will be no sales tax.

If it helps you in solving your problem give points.

Regards

PSH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri hari Thanx for the explanation.Let me come out with clear details about my clent.it is a pharmaceuticals having 3 devisions.

Im already having 2 distribution channels like

1- direct sales to dealers(customers)

2- Instituional sales Like Central govt , state govt bodies, corporate hospitals.

can i imap a seperate distribution channel for exports.then it will become 3.pls suggest me.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CPDATT.,

Deffanetly you can map a 3rd distribution channel for exports,And you can have different pricing procedure based on your client requirement in OVKK,for the new distribution channel

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case have one more Distribution Channel as Export. Do all the necessary Assignments in Enterprise structure.

1. Distribution Channel to Sales Organization

2. Sales Area Set-up

3. Combination of sales organization & distribution channel to plant

Also ensure other assignments, such as

1. Sales Area to Sales Document type

2. Pricing Procedure to all new combination required.

3. Additional configuration for account determination in T.Code: VKOA

& other relevant configuration.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks narayana for your response.

If im not troubling you i want to be clear on this.

1- direct sales

2-instituional sales

3-export sales.so these are 3 distribution channels u sggested na.How many pricing procedured i need to map

Regards,cpdatt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is prakash. can u tell me which Tax calculation procedure u r using. if u r using TAXINJ, Then u can use two different pricing procedures. one is for exports i.e., JEXPOR,

Two is for Domestic sales i.e., jfact or jdepot ( as per ur requirement).

If u r using TAXINN.Then u can use two different pricing procedures. one is for exports i.e., JINEXP

Two is for Domestic sales i.e., JINFAC or JINDEP ( as per ur requirement).

Regards,

M.Prakash

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should create two sales organisations one for domestic and the other one for exports as the business process differs.

And also one distribution channel for each SO.

you can differentiate the customers based on customer group such as trade, Govt Hospital, Institutions etc.

Hope this would be helpful to you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My advise is better keep two s.org since the business process of domestic and export are not same.

We need to pricing procedure for this scenario.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need of seprate sales org for this requirement.You can use Distribution channel as 01 Domestic and 02 Export.

You can think about the different sales org if the bussiness process is alltogether different for domestics and exports.

Pricing procedure can be two .One for domestics and other for export.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit