cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xMAM30 - digital signature - new applet running with MobileEngine.exe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am new to this forum and could not find a solution for my problem.

I would be very happy, if anybody can help me.

I have developed a new applet based on the standard SAP applet for the digital signature in xMAM30. This applet works fine in Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 but it doesn't work with the MobileEngine.exe!

I have already read the SAP note 897289 about this topic, but this note was not the solution for my problem. Because the SAP Standard applet (com.sap.mbs.mam.order.control.SignApplet) in the mamsignapplet.jar works fine in MS IE 6 and with MobileEngine.exe.

After several tests I found out, that the problem must be the JAR-file which contains the applet.

I have created a new JAR-File of the SAP applet class: com.sap.mbs.mam.order.control.SignApplet with the same MANIFEST.MF which I found in mamsignapplet.jar. But this new JAR-file doesn't work with MobileEngine.exe. Only the MS IE 6 could load the standard SAP applet for digital signature.

Now my question is:

What is the difference between the standard SAP jar-file "mamsignapplet.jar" and the jar-file I have created by using the normal Eclipse export as jar functionality?

What's wrong with the jar-file I have created?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The jars have to be "digitally signed". You can have a look here:

http://java.sun.com/developer/Books/javaprogramming/JAR/sign/signing.html

If it is still not wroking, I can find out with the production guys how they do it.

Thank you,

Julien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Julien,

thank you very much for your answer...

but the signing of the jar-file was not the solution for my problem...

I think the standard SAP-jar file "mamsignapplet.jar" is also an "unsigned" archive. Because I could not find a ".sf" or a ".dsa" file in this archive...

Thank you

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I could solve my problem to show the applet in the sap browser "MobileEngine.exe".

We have uninstalled the MS JVM and installed a new Java Runtime Environement (Java 5). Now my applet runs fine.

But there still exists the question, why the SAP standard applet (mamsignapplet.jar) runs in the MobileEngine.exe even, if the MS JVM was installed on the PC?

I have checked, if this file was compiled for java 1.1.8, but this wasn't the case.