cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find URL for Adapter Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem none of the interface ( sync/Async) is working.We refreshed the cache and does not seem to be working.We checked the exchange profile and everything seem to be ok there.

Following is the error msg.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">AE_DETAILS_GET_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>af.xd2.nd2xidb</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>3: Unable to find URL for Adapter Engine af.xd2.nd2xidb</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error when reading the access data (URL, user, password) for the Adapter Engine af.xd2.nd2xidb</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

any help is apperciated!

Thanks,

Samir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Samir can you paste your AE URL which you have maitained in the SLD and in the IE configuration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

I'm experiencing exactly the same error for a file receiver adapter. Did you finally solve your problem? Any hints will be welcome.

Thanks!

Jesus Gomez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samir & Jesus,

I have exactly the same error as you. Did you finally solve it?

Any hints will be welcome.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to import CIM and CONTENTS file for sld30 on your sld.

go to service.sap.com/patches and the download and import them into sld even though you have done already.

if this will be helpful for you, pleaes click left-side point.

regard

Y.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I got the similar error in my scenario and i solved the same.Actually i ma not pretty surte this will solve your problem.

In my case proxy generation settings was mis configured in the sender system. so its caused the reason.

I made an entry in the SPROXSET table and i did other activities like RFC and application system also.

Then its worked for me. Its not matching with your case means please do ignore this one

Regards

Vijay

Edited by: vijay kumar gopal on Mar 12, 2008 12:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had seen your posted message.I checked in profile everything seems to be alright in profile.But the problem still exists. We refreshed the cache.That did not help.

Thanks,

Samir

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please take a look at my previos response:

Remember to refresh the cache after the changes

Regards,

michal