cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

can any one tell me whether billing can be done on the dates other which I have been specified in Billing dates in the billing plan type ( milestone billing).

If so, please explain the config.

Thanks & regards,

Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

Thanks for ur valuable information.

Thanks & regards,

Praveen.

pravnkmr@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. Billing can be done on date other than specified. We require to ensure that the Billing Block is removed before Billing. You will require to enter the date manually to the date required in VF01.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for Information.

I have configured the Billing plan type and assigned to sales document type.

Created a sales doc. type and maintained the billing dates, % of billing on that spec. dtes. but when I am billing, no doc. is being created.

Thanks & regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Sales Order, select the line item & go to item details, the first Icon at the lower part of the Sales Order screen. Next go to Billing Plan Tab Page & make the Billing Block Blank for the Milestone to be billed & save the order. Subsequent to that try to do the billing & it should happen.

Incase if it is not happening, please update what the error message is.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

rajesh,

I have removed billing block in the sales order. But my new issue is

when I create a billing document WRT sales order, only the % mentioned in the biling plan is to be copied. but all the line items and their qty, value are copied and when I save.....total value is being saved.

My issue is I want the % of qty and value of the billing items are to be copied on to the billing doc., not all items.

Thanks & regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only remove the Billing Block for the % you want to Bill. Let the Billing Block remain for others & remove their Billing Block as per requirement.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh,

i got it. Can u please clarify this issue. I have apllied billing block for other line items. When I create billing document, same amount of qty is copied on to the billing document.

Ex. If item 10 have 100qty,

In the billing docuemnt, 100 wty is being displayed.

Please give some inf.

thanks & regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

Can you provide me youe email id.

regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

If you sent your email id, then I will be able to sent a document. Incase if the query is resolved or answered, please reward suitable points & close the blog.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka