cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem wirh RFC Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi to all XI champions ,

My problem is bit strange .... when i created a new scenario in XI it was working Fine but after 2 days when i checked the same scenario without any modification it gave me the following errors :

1) Interface Mapping Does Not Exist in Run Time Cache

2) RFC Adapter (Application Error) .

I am now stuck up in My project can any one pls provide the solution at earliest .

wirh regards

Bhawarlal Choudhary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem is solved by reconfiguring my RFC channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please go to SXI_Cache and do the cache refresh . Second error you are getting is RFC adapter error . Just check the RFC adapter confguration and check the user you used in that config . Check if that user is not locked and that user has got thre required previlages .

Thanks ,

Suvarna

Award pts if it helps .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suvarna ,

I tried refreshing the cahce but problem remains as it is .

I am using the same RFC chaneel for my multiple scenario but only single scenario is giving me the error that i already mentioned . My error remains tghe same .

with regards

Bhawarlal Choudhary

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There should be some cache update problem. Check this guide https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1a69ea11-0d01-0010-fa80-b47...

Goto administration page on XI browser page(the one which has IR,ID,RWB and SLD and do a cache refresh there in both Repository and directory

Check whether the Interface Determination is active or not.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Prateek,

I tried refreshing the cahce but problem remains as it is .

I am using the same RFC chaneel for my multiple scenario but only single scenario is giving me the error that i already mentioned . My error remains tghe same .

with regards

Bhawarlal Choudhary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhawarlal,

Refresh the cache...It might help u ..

Or make some small changes in the interface mapping like description and reactivate it. Run your scenario again. If it doesnt work let us know.

Regards,

SUmit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sumit

i tried doing what u said but then to getting the same problem i am using the same RFC channel for multiple scenarios i.e. 7 sceanrios 6 are working fine but one is giving me the errior that i already mentioned can u pls provide some other alternative

With regards

Bhawarlal Choudhary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhawarlal,

Did you refresh the cache?

Secondly check if all the configuration objects are there in ID.Might be itz deleted by mistake.

Is the user mentioned in the RFC adapter has the authorization to call the relevant RFC?

How do u know the othr 6 scenarios are working? Did you run the schenario now?

Regards,

Sumit

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you confirm the following;

1. IN SXI_CACHE the cache status - Is it Green ?

2. Is you IR and ID objects active ?

Tip: For cache issues; you can schedule the report, SAI_CACHE_REFRESH in XI. Or try to run it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tested all my scenarios now

check if all the configuration objects are there in ID what does this mean i didnt get the meaning of this line can u pls elaborate

with regards

Bhawarlal Choudhary

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes SXI_CACHE the cache status is green

my all objects in Directory and Repository are active

With regards

Bhawarlal Choudhary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we had faced the similar kind of problem.. and resolved....plz chck whether XIAPPLUSER got locked also check the adapter engine status.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have a different user for integration server and i checked that but its not locked , if that would have been then my other scenarios would have not worked .

y is it not bale to recognise my interface maaping in my scenario

With regards

Bhawarlal Choudhary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This particular interface is having any relation to any background jobs. In my case, everyday at one particular time my interface used to throw the same error bcoz of background job. Plz check whether you are able to do the test connection from xi to r/3.

regards