cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I transfer data form one data store to another iview /dats store

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have two iview and want to transfer the data from my data store (main iview) to the nested iview (or the data store in nested iview)

Can you give me instructions, how I can implement this with the signal in and outports.

Thanks

Bst regards

thomas

I

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow this blog,

/people/harini.subramanian/blog/2006/07/14/bag-bag-data-bag

Regards,

Senthil K.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

Pass the output data of one iview to another(by connecting the output of the 1st to the input of the 2nd) and then <b>Signal Out</b> the combined data of the two iviews from the 2nd iView using a <b>event</b>(say, a submit button) from the 2nd iView.

Connect the <b>signal out</b> to the nested iView(main iView) by composing a <b>Signal In</b> on the nested iView.

Next, inside the nested iView design layout push the values from <b>Signal In to a data store.</b>

Now you could access all the data @datastore from any no. of forms inside the nested iViews.

Regards

Navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thats a great blog answering the question, but where do I put the coding of the JSPDynPage?

its only says "Create two JSPDynPage components in same project or different project(One for main window and other for popup window)." anyone can elaborate a little bit more?