cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Webservice -> XI -> JDBC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I have tried to test the Webservice -> XI -> JDBC scenario with the mention address, I am getting the below error.

<b>Address :</b> http://<Host>:50100/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:WEB_SERVICE:SOAP_CC&version=3.0&Sender.Ser...

<b>Error:</b>

<s:SystemError xmlns:s="http://sap.com/xi/WebService/xi2.0">

<context>XIAdapter</context>

<code>RecoverableException</code>

<text><![CDATA[

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Application:EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE:

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.soap.ejb.XISOAPAdapterBean.process(XISOAPAdapterBean.java:919)

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleLocalLocalObjectImpl3.process(ModuleLocalLocalObjectImpl3.java:103)

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.ejb.ModuleProcessorBean.process(ModuleProcessorBean.java:258)

JDBC Part works fine only problem with the SOAP sender side. Any suggestion please..

Regards

Sara

Message was edited by:

Sara D

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

I think theres a mapping error. Check in SXMB_MONI if you are getting any error.

Copy the paylaod you are sending and test in message mapping..

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek & Sumit,

I couldn't see any SXMB_MONI error as well as success message for SOAP Adapter.

Regards,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you test the mapping in the test tab of "Message Mapping" by copying the payload from sxmb_moni

regards

krishna

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>I couldn't see any SXMB_MONI error </i>

Then where exactly r u getting EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE. It is generally seen in sxmb_moni

As i mentioned earlier, first try teting the message mapping..

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I couldn't see anything in SXMB_MONI. My problem started before reaching into SXMB_MONI.

When I have tried to test the scenario using xmlSpy I am getting that EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE error.

Regards

Sara

Message was edited by:

Sara D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh!

Then as prateek suggested , why dont you test your mapping in the mapping tab? did you test your mapping before testing your scenario as a whole??

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moorthy,

He is saying he is getting error when he is trying to test the webservice from xmlspy. So message is not reaching XI at all.

I am not sure about the WSDL you have created correct or not? Check this document and recreate the WSDL and give a try once again:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d23cbe11-0d01-0010-5287-873a2202...

Also if you get the error then try to use Service user when you are testing.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna & Others,

First time, I have tested the whole scenaio without testing the Message mapping part. Thanks for reminding me. Hope, I won't forget this step for the further scenarios.

I have two message mappings : MM_REQUEST and MM_RESPONSE

1. MM_REQUEST (Mapping between MT_REQUEST(Left side) & MT_JDBC_REQUEST(Right Side) - SOAP to JDBC request)

MT_REQUEST

1. EMPID

MT_JDBC_REQUEST

1. STATEMENT

1.1. Address

1.1.1. ACTION

1.1.2. TABLE

1.2. ACCESS

1.2.1. EmpId

1.2.2. EmpName

1.2.3. Company

1.3. KEY

1.3.1. EmpId

Mapped field : EmpId of MT_REQUEST with EmpId of MT_JDBC_REQUEST's KEY field.

Testing : Have given some value for EmpId in the MT_REQUEST, but there is no result in the MT_JDBC_REQUEST side

2. MM_RESPONSE (Mapping between MT_JDBC_RESPONSE(Left side) and MT_RESPONSE(Right side) - JDBC to SOAP response)

MT_JDBC_RESPONSE

1. EmpId

2. EmpName

3. Company

MT_RESPONSE

1. EmpId

2. EmpName

3. Company

Mapped fields : Corresponding one to one mapping for all the 3 fields

Mapping Testing : Have given some values for MT_JDBC_RESPONSE side and got the same output in the MT_RESPONSE side.

Am I doing correct mapping?

Satish, I have tested the scenario with PIAPPLUSER user. I'll try with the PISUPER also.

Regards

Sara

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the DB action your are trying? is it select?

if yes, the response Strcuture for the JDBC is incorrect.

Check my blog on how this should be,

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sara

As pointed out by Bhavesh, there is an error in your mapping. Check if you have confirmed to the following extract from the blog

JDBC response

<i>This is the trickiest part of the configuration and where most of us go wrong. The JDBC adapter when sending its response back will create a Message Type of the same name as the request message with a _response appended to it.

So, if your Request message type is going to have the name, MT_JDBC_SELECT_JDBC_REQUEST then, the message type for the response that is to be created will have to be MT_JDBC_SELECT_JDBC_REQUEST_response .</i>

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per Bhavesh & Krishna's suggestion, I have changed the JDBC Data type. Now I could able to see the SXMB_MONI error too.

Latest error:

When I have tried to test the scenario using xmlApy, I am getting the below error.

<b>RWB error:</b>

2007-06-21 03:04:24 Success Receiver JDBC adapter: processing started; QoS required: BestEffort

2007-06-21 03:04:24 Success JDBC adapter receiver channel DB_CC: processing started; party , service DB_SERVICE

2007-06-21 03:04:24 Error Unable to execute statement for table or stored procedure. 'Address' (Structure 'STATEMENT') due to java.sql.SQLException: FATAL ERROR document format: structure 'STATEMENT', no key element found

<b>xmlSpy Error:</b>

<context>XIAdapter</context>

<code>RecoverableException</code>

<text><![CDATA[

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'Address' (structure 'STATEMENT'): java.sql.SQLException: FATAL ERROR document format: structure 'STATEMENT', no key element found

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.soap.ejb.XISOAPAdapterBean.process(XISOAPAdapterBean.java:919)

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleLocalLocalObjectImpl3.process(ModuleLocalLocalObjectImpl3.java:103)

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.ejb.ModuleProcessorBean.process(ModuleProcessorBean.java:258)

I have mapped the EmpId in the mapping as well as in the DB the EmpId is Primary Key. Could you please tell me,what I am missing here?

Regards

Sara

Message was edited by:

Sara D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the following thread should fix the issue you have

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

ALso, try to run the stored proc from a tool like TOAD

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have modified the MT_JDBC_REQUEST data type as per Bhavesh's blog. Now my scenario started working. Thanks a lot.

Regards

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glad it works now:)

regards

krishna

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sara,

When you are trying to test the webservice try to use a service user like (PISUPER) etc and check once again.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sara

Check out this hint posted by someone else in another thread

<i>Finally ... hmmm .. it was a small error from my side ... had made a wrong entry while creating the message interface (had misplaced the input and out message ) resulting in a mapping error ....its working now ...</i>

regards

krishna

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Copy your XML from the sxmb_moni and paste it in the IR, Test tab and verify once again... If there is any problem.

Regards,

Prateek