cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save data in PDF file

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Using Adobe Life cycle Designer 7.1, I have created a PDF Form Template.But when I enter some data in the form ,I am not able to save the details in the form .I am able to save only the blank form.I want to create a callable object of intercative form type and initiate a workflow.Why am I not able to save the pdf file with data?

Thanks in Advance,

Shamila

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if you have installed the credential file successfully.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have not installed credential ?

What is <b>credential</b> ?

Where should the credential installed?Should it be installed in the machine where I have Adobe Lifecycle designer?......

Please tell me from where I can download credential?

Thanks in advance,

Shamila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shamila,

Check out the note - 750784.

Kindly update, if this help.

Regards,

-anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The sap note 750784 tells that <b>You need a license for SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe</b> When you Create your own custom-developed interactive forms or modify an SAP-delivered interactive form template by adding interactive fields or changing the backend binding of existing interactive fields.

So I should get the license for SAP Interactive Forms from sap....

Regards,

Shamila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just raise a message as per the directive in the note. You require this for developing interactive forms.

amolgupta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi i hope you are not trying to save the PDF while developing the application itself...(in NETWEAVER... )??

the usable form in which you can actually save data should be obtained by running the application and NOT going to Interactive form->edit->pdf view.

make the application and deploy it. when you get the blank form by deploying it, SAVE it, from the browser....

i guess this should solve the problem.

you can mail me at amol.gupta@wipro.com

regards,

-amol gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem. i am trying to enter data from browser. But i could not able to enter. I have made Form's ENABLE property checked. If you have solved the problem. Please let me know how you solved.

Thanks.

amolgupta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Siddharth,

the situation you are quoting occurs when the

layout->interactive form->property->enabled is set to false...

setting it to true solves the problem.

tell me one thing when u click on the e.g. textbox <b>does the cursor appear inside the textbox??</b>

can you send me a copy of the project ??

(export into a zip file)

at amol.gupta@wipro.com