cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transporting Condtion table to production.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have created a condition table and maintained in the access sequence and the BASIS team transported that request to production, but in the production it is not getting reflected.

In the production it is showing the condition table is created, and in the access sequence it is showing the condition table's number also, but it is not showing the fields of the table.

While releasing the request I have selected both customising and workbench requests also.

Plesase give me a solution Immediately.

How to get that fields in the condition table to be appeared in the access sequence.

Regards,

Sreehari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check have you assigned a package to your condition table while saving the same because, we cannot transport condition tables without a package.

Please try again by assigning a package hope it will solve your problem.

Regards,

S.P.Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Pl. Go to the 'analyse' section [button] in pricing and check which exact conditions are effected['access details'] and what is it really looking for there['description'& the 'message']. If development Env. is not showing these but only the production environment,then chances are the BASIS team did not implement it properly.(or there is definitely a 'not 1-to-1 match' with the prod. & development environment')...by this I mean , the same tables are not maintained the same way in these 2 different environments.

Hope this helps as a start.