cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User cannot be unlocked

Former Member

HI,

I am trying to unlock a user locked due to incorrect logins, the message "user(rfcuser) is still locked" when i unlock it and then try to login it displays message user locked.

I tried to lock it and unlock it but there is no use in it,

still the user gets the same problem. I am facing this problem only for this particular user id , where all other user ids are working fine.

I even deleted the user from SAP level and fron Data base level, and then i have created the same user (rfcuser), But still it prompts message that user is locked.

Can anyone tell me what would be the reason for this problem and how to provide a solution for it.

Regards,

Mag.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Magham,

You have stated that the user is an RFCuser.Are you sure that you are locking it in the correct system. If you are making an RFC call from a system A to system B using this user then you will get this error if the user is locked in system B. Are you sure that you are unlocking the user in the correct system.

Also check the RFC destination for system B in which the particular user is being used. May be wrong password is maintained there !!.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ruchit,

I have even deleated the RFCUSER from the client.

and re-created it as son as i create the client, then i have checked it it prompts the message that RFCUSER is locked.

Regards,

Mag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Magham,

Do one thing. Once you get this message in your system go to Su01 in the same system and check if the user is locked ?Please let me know.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to tcode "EWZ5"

CHECK THE USER WHO IS LOCKED AND FROM THEIR U CAN UNLOCK THE USER,TRY THIS HOPEFULLY IT WILL WORK.

Regards

zia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If all the users are locked, they can be unlocked by

a) GO to command prompt type<b> tp unlocksys <SID> pf=//usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_<SID>.pfl;</b>

b) or else try this command at ur sql plus query level

Go to cmd prompt.

Sqlplus /nolog

conn /as sysdba

this will take you to the sqlprompt.

Just execute the earlier commands there.

sqlplus><b>UPDATE SAP<schema>.usr02 set uflag=0 where mandt=<CLNT NO> and uflag=64;</b>

this statement actually unlocks the users of that particular client. So, try for every client in that sap system.

c) You can delete sap*

Go to cmd prompt.

Sqlplus /nolog

conn /as sysdba

sqlplus><b>DELETE SAP<SID>.usr02 where mandt='CLIENT.NO' and bname=SAP*;</b>

<b>Note:- After doing this restart the system. So, that a new user with the name "sap" gets generated with password "pass". Provided the parameter is set login/no_automatic_user_sapstar= 0 (Automatic user SAP is permitted).</b>

regards,

kanthi

<b></b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kiran,

The user i am unable to unlock is rfcuser from SAP level.

wvery time i unlock it it gets loced automatically.

even though i delete RFCUSER from from client999 and recreate it the same problem is encountered, i am facing this problem for only RFCUSER.

Can you sugesst you on this Isssue.

Regards,

Mag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

I think the reason you cannot unlock is the user is locked as soon as you unlock it.

Maybe, there is a RFC connexion with incorrect password somewhere and it's the origin. I hope you will find the origin in the dev_rfcX traces

Regards

François

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If all the users are locked, they can be unlocked by

a) GO to command prompt type<b> tp unlocksys <SID> pf=//usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_<SID>.pfl;</b>

b) or else try this command at ur sql plus query level

Go to cmd prompt.

Sqlplus /nolog

conn /as sysdba

this will take you to the sqlprompt.

Just execute the earlier commands there.

sqlplus><b>UPDATE SAP<schema>.usr02 set uflag=0 where mandt=<CLNT NO> and uflag=64;</b>

this statement actually unlocks the users of that particular client. So, try for every client in that sap system.

c) You can delete sap*

Go to cmd prompt.

Sqlplus /nolog

conn /as sysdba

sqlplus><b>DELETE SAP<SID>.usr02 where mandt='CLIENT.NO' and bname=SAP*;</b>

<b>Note:- After doing this restart the system. So, that a new user with the name "sap" gets generated with password "pass". Provided the parameter is set login/no_automatic_user_sapstar= 0 (Automatic user SAP is permitted).</b>

regards,

kanthi

<b></b>