cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer field - Sourcing cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have added a customer field which is check box (XFELD) to the shopping cart item.

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC

INCL_EEW_PD_SEARCH_ITEM_CSF_SC

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF

Now the shopping cart screens all look OK. But the field does not show up in the worklist or the workarea of the sourcing cockpit.

I have read threads saying that the item would show up in the workarea not in the worklist and then applying note 632982 (regenerating sourcing cockpit screens) helped.

We are SRM SERVER 5.5 Patch level 07.

Can somebody confirm if I am missing anything or should I just regenerate the screens as mentioned in 632982.

Points will be rewarded.

Thanks,

Musta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Although you have added the custom field in the SC structure,to display it in the sourcing cockpit ,you may have to explicitly mdoify the corresponding ITS template in the ITS service BBPSOCO01.

We had a similar reqt wherein we had to add an additional column fro PURCHASE REQUISITION no in the SOCO list.But even after trying with screen variant,i couldnt display that column.Ultimately i had to hide some unwanted columns in the SOCO list and in place of that dispaly the PR no(Since the PR nowas already in the SC strcuture ,we had to just diplay it in the SOS list by modifying the template ).

For details refer the foll thread:

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Disha...

I was thinking along the same lines until I saw this post in this forum. This is what made me believe customer fields just show up in the worklist and work area as new columns.

Can you please check this and comment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Further I checked the source code of SAPLBBP_SOCO_UI_ITS 300

There are pieces of code like the one below which talk about customer specific fields.

<!-- Insert the customer specific fields -->

`insertCustomerFieldsForSubItemWL(FirstCustFieldIndex)`

so will regenerating the sourcing screens as mentioned in 632982 help me?

Answers will surely be rewarded....

Can somebody confirm this....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same requirement, how did you solve that?

thanks in advance.

Federico Flores Dimas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also ran report BBP_DYNPROS_GENERATE with SAPLBBP_PDH_CUF

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the customer field you have mentioned should also be available in the sourcing cockpit structures.

so you have to follow the note and ensure that required customer field settings are also done for the sourcing cockpit.

Just maintaining the customer fields in the shopping cart strutures , is not enough.

regards

usman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...

I checked through the note 672960, the structures mentionted are document wise (shopping cart header / item, bid inv header / item etc.)

Can you please more specific and let me know which are the sourcing cockpit relevant structures?

From the posts in the forum I understand that the custom fields are added as new columns in the work area and work list.

will surely appreciate your help...