cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors during client import

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I am doing client import and got the following error after import of client export requests:

######################################

Main import

Transport request : AB2KT00170

System : SR0

tp path : tp

Version and release: 370.00.09 700

Table CE10801 is not in nametab

Table CE30801 is not in nametab

Table CE40801 is not in nametab

Table CE40801_ACCT is not in nametab

Table CE40801_FLAG is not in nametab

2 duplicate key errors during insert into table CEFORMT occured

1 duplicate key error during insert into table T512E occured

2 duplicate key errors during insert into table T512N occured

1 duplicate key error during insert into table T884H occured

1 duplicate key error during insert into table TBP2B occured

Main import

End date and time : 20070619210217

Ended with return code: ===> 8 <===

######################################

From my understanding the tables are missing in target system but <b>I dont know how I can export tables from source system at SAP level.</b> I dont want to go to OS /DB level for table export.

Please guide me how I can resolve these error. I am not worried about duplicate key error but the missing table error is really hitting me..

Do I need to export the table definition first and then redo the import. Incase do I need to delete the existing work from target client?

also.... is there a way that I can move these tables only from source to target?

Let me know in case if I need to provide more information.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a Good Day!!!

bbye

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hemant,

What is your SAP release ?

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For me, your client import is consistent and i don''t think you have to export/import the tables indicated

Regards

François

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear François RUFFIN,

I appreciate for your time and efforts but that was not reply to my question.

I need to move those tables into the target system and I want to know How I can move these 5 tables at SAP level. ( no export at DB level)

Please let me know How I can move only table definitions and data from one source system into client system.

Have a Good Day,

Thanks in Advance,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can transport the tables from one system to another by creating and request for those tables and then transfering those to the other system.

You can use transaction SM30 for transporting the tables. Also you can transport the tables using SE80 transaction code.

in SE80 select "Repository Information System" then "Abap Dictionary" and then Database Tables.

Once you do this you can mention the name of the table and then press the Execute button.

In the next screen you can select the Table and from the Menu Tables->Transport you can transport the tables.

Note: Points always encourage me to reply!!