cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution manager technical information

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to create a custom ABAP report to retrieve information from the IMG Objects and the Configuration Documents to do an output analysis based on a specification I got from the end user.

Do you know where these documents are stored in Solution Manager Tables?

Is there a function module I can use in ABAP to retrieve this data?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alexander_maetzing
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

sorry, a complete solution I can't give, but at least some hints 8-). A function module is not known to me. You have to access that data by starting with table TPR_INDEX, take the TPR_INDEX-NODE_IDs belonging to your project as DFTNODE01R-NODE_ID. Select there all entries where DFTNODE01R-REF_TYPE = BMIN and / or COBJ. With the resulting DFTNODE01R-REF_OBJECTs go into TTREE as ID. You might also find some additional information in DFTNODE01R and DFTNODE01. Furthermore you must have a look in BMTNODE01 and BMTNODE01R (with the same structure as the DFT*-tables). The BMTs contain the information about the leafs of the structure tree, the DFTs the information about the branches.

Hope that helps. Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

This is very helpful. I was able to find these objects from the tables you provided.

In addition, I need to extract information from the configuration tab for the COBJ and BMIN objects (Ex: Status, Processing Status, Responsible and attributes related to the BMIN object). Do you know the related tables?

Thanks so much for your help. I wasn't able to find this information anywhere in SAP Library.

Juan