Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all

we're on CCM 2.0 with SP03 and I'm facing this problem:

We have 6 catalogs:

A. 1 SRM product catalog incorporating all our R/3 material masters

B. 1 master catalog

C. 5 procurement catalogs

We've mapped all categories on schema level (including automapping of subcategories) from A to B to C, then mapped the content from A to B and finally published the master catalog as first and afterwared all procurement catalogs. All jobs finished successfully! All SLG1 logs look good.

Most items are visible and searchable through TREX when using our catalogs in SRM (adding SC items from catalog).

But not all items. Some remain invisible and I really don't see and understand why this is. I can see and use all missing items in the master catalog but not in the procurment catalog (from SRM point of view).

When going to catalog authoring tool to verify this I can find the "missing" items in our procurement catalogs! The items are approved and look no different than other items...

I'm really lost here and would like to know how this is possible and how to solve it. I'm sure there's a reason...

I believe this issue is somehow related to TREX indices but have no idea how to track down this stuff at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Renaud

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Partly solved it... it turned out to be a problem with running the rules of a view.

I thought updating catalog items of a SRM product catalog (with category mapping already done before that) would also map content to master catalog till to procurement catalog and also run the rules of each concerned catalog.

I manually startet the view rules and re-published the concerned catalog and the missed items are there now.

Regards,

Renaud