Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete Central Person?

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a situation where when I execute BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE for Business Partners (Employee), I encounter the following error...

Business partner with ID 3CA562E5E5A410479819A6FCD7DDA2A6 is not an employee

The repair mode does nothing to fix this error. When I goto into PPOMA_BBP, I found a Central Person who is not assigned to a Business Partner and therfore not attached to any part the organization structure. Is there a way to remove this Central Person? Since the Object cannot be found in PPOMA_BBP, what can I do to resolve this?

Thanks in advance, Dean.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please provide the System version details -></b>

1) You can unassign or block this vendor contact person by using transaction code BP. Find out the business partner number of the vendor contact person and go to the status tab in T-code BP for the role vendor in business partner maintanance and click on block business partner. This will ensure that you are unable to select this business partner in the search criteria.

2) There is a Standard SAP report to delete the Business partner.

Use Transaction SE38 and execute the report BUPA_TEST_DELETE.

You can select Business partner or partners and delete.

3) Either using BBPMAININT (Manage Business Partner - Web Transaction)- Try either - Edit / Delete / Block; this Contact person.

4) You can do it from transaction USERS_GEN. You can delete and/or assign user from there.

<b>Related links -></b>

Hope this will help. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can test this :

In transaction USERS_GEN, you have the option to " delete user account and employee".

Select the userid

then click on " delete employee assignment" only !

This will not delete the SU01 account.

Once done, you can if you want, recreate the user correctly using users_gen transaction.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no option called "delete employee assignment" only in USERS_GEN.

I dont want to delete SU01 User.

can you please reconfirm.

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to tcode BBP_ATTR_REPAIR and there delete the employee for that user and then again assign that user in the ORG structure and then run the tcode BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE .It should work.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.