Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial indicators on my SAP systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I am very new working with SAP.

Could anyone please let me know if there is a way to take financial indicators from any page on the internet through SAP ??

I know Bloomberg has all information about financial indicators we want. Is there a way from SAP to get this information from Bloomberg???

I need to store many financial indicators on my SAP systems every day

Thank you very much

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SIMPLE way to do this is to run an EXCEL web query which will load your data into a spreadsheet and you can then import this stuff into SAP by a zillion standard methods.

You could probably even launch the EXCEL application from SAP but you'll need a bit of programming know how for that.

You can also automate the web query but you need to know some VBA and EXCEL macro coding.

Anyway in EXCEL use the tab GET EXTERNAL DATA, enter the url of the site you want to visit and click on the green arrows on the table data you want to import.

The spreadsheet will prompt you to specify which spreadsheet cell you want to start the import at. .

Other methods could be used such as getting the data via a Portal or other Internet service but to me it seems easy just to use a browser and Excel. Manually getting the data into SAP shouldn't be a problem either.

Cheers

jimbo