cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preconfigured smartforms in ECC 6.0

martinborda
Explorer
0 Kudos

SAP Preconfigured SmartForms page seems to specify that it is for release 4.7. Can we install and use them in ECC 6.0?

I searched for smartforms for MM and SD in basic installation, but couldn't find them, I am in need for MM Contract Smartform and printing control program (such are MEDRUCK and SAPFM06P in SapScript).

Thanks in advance,

Martí

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the following smartform for Contract/PO in MM

PUCHASE ORDER /RFQ/CONTRACT

Output type : NEU

ScriptForm Name : MEDRUCK

Driver Program Name : SAPMF06P

smartform name : /SMB40/MMPO_L

smartform driver program: /SMB40/FM06P

Reward points for useful Answers

Regards

Anji

martinborda
Explorer
0 Kudos

I checked in SE38 and there is no program /SMB40/FM06P and in SMARTFORMS there is no smartform /SMB40/MMPO_L.

As I have searched before, they seem to be included in Preconfigured SmartForms Package. But it seems to be available for ECC 5.0 and 4.7 only (we have ECC 6.0).

We need smartform support for contracts. Any other idea will be welcome (and rewarded...)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

martinborda
Explorer
0 Kudos

If we can`t install Preconfigured Smartforms in ECC 6.0...

Can anyone pass me the code of driver program /SMB40/FM06P and the interface of smart form /SMB40/MMPO_L?

So that we can build a SmartForm from start (but without having to create the driver program also, as we would use the same interface).

Thanks.

atul_pande
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In Building Block Configuration Guide - "J16: Preconfigured Smart Forms ".

you will find number of Smart Forms used in ECC 6.0.

martinborda
Explorer
0 Kudos

The only Building Block configuration guides that I found are for ECC 5.0 in <a href="http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/documentation/J16_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_US.doc">http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/documentation/J16_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_US.doc</a> and for 4.7. Can I use them for ECC 6.0? And where do I get them?