cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current month open sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have requirement to build a custom report to calculate open sales order quantity and its count for current month. I know we can use VBBE for open quantity and VBUP for the status to capture the count, however how can i add the logic to get the required information for the current month. Is there a function module or BAPI available which can be of any help, i have to consider the performance issue too, if i were to use multiple tables. Please advise

Thanks

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sachin_bhonsle
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Rahul,

There is a standard BAPI available for listing Sales Orders.

<b>BAPI_SALESORDER_GETLIST</b>

However to meet your requirement of <b>OPEN sales orders</b>, you will have to modify this BAPI to suit your purpose. You can give appropriate logic to you ABAPer with reference to tables VBUK,VBUP, etc. This means that you will have to create a new Z-BAPI, keeping the above BAPI as the core.

Once this is done you can wrap Z-BAPI in a transaction code or a program/ report, so that it is ready to use by business.

Selection Variants can be used to default the date range as 01/MM/XXXXX to 31/MM/XXXX.

Hope this will prove of some help to you..

if yes then ..pls reward liberally

Sachin Bhonsle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

It is not so difficult ot achive.

You certainly will be giving selection criteria in the report as Date (From & To)

Apart from this you can give as Sales Org,Distribution channel and Division.

This is to avoid the performance issue as you are rightly concerned of.

Furthur,depending on selection criteria entered by user,filter the orders first from VBAK (sales order header) table.So now you have selected order according to selection critera.

Enter these filtered orders to VBBE and VBUP and get the desired fields

For both the tables Sales document is Primary field,so performance should not be a issue.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .,

VA05 and give the date range

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the following T.Codes: