cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart workflow - status in preview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

we have SRM 550 and have implemented a modification of a workflow for SC.

We have a step there, when more approvers have to approve paralelly. This was solved with a loop (until).

The problem is, where the first is going to approve, the status is - in process - that's right. He approves and the status changes to - approved.

But then the loops comes to the step again for the second approver and when this second is going to approve, the preview already says for him - approved - instead of in process, what would be right.

Do you please have any idea how to solve it? I unfortunatelly haven't found any message or note that would help me.

Thank you.

Petra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Workflow is designed to approve and/or complete documents (example : shopping cart).

Approvers are serialized in the approval chain.

As soon as the last approval is ok, purcahse order (in this case) is created.

Please have a look in the online help :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/58/c14e3c59bfe747e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

BR,

Vijay Mittal

Plz award the point if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

yes, I understand. But our workflow starts after the SC is created. When all relevant agents approve it, the SC is going to sourcing cockpit etc.

But I would need to know, what can I do to get the right status in the preview, while using the loop step. I don't use the badi, I find the agents in other way, but when they - one after another approve the SC based on the loop step - everything is working well, but the status is by every other approvers after the first one always shown as approved.

Petra

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

What does the preview show? All approvers which should approve? Or just one approver? Maybe you have to modify your workflow. In the loop before you create the approval task change the approval status with a container operation.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Martin,

you mean to put 5 to approval state?

I think I already tried it and it didn't work, so I will try it once more.

Petra

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

I am not sure if it should be 5, I don't have access to an SRM system at the moment. Actually I am not sure if it should be the approval status of the SC or the approval status for the approver. It has been a while since I did workflow for SRM.

Regards,

Martin