cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoking registered MBeans on WebAS exception.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The MBean has a couple of methods. After connecting the remote MBeanserver and creating a MBean proxy,

I call the method of void DeletePassword(String), and it works fine;

but when I call the other one : void RegisterPassword(com.sap.ads.itsam.SAP_ITSAMAdsPassword), I got the following exception:

java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException

at $Proxy0.RegisterPassword(Unknown Source)

at com.adobe.mbeans.MBeanPassword.testRegisterPassword(MBeanPassword.java:97)

at com.adobe.mbeans.MBeanPassword.execTest(MBeanPassword.java:45)

at com.adobe.mbeans.MBeanOperation.connectMBeanServer(MBeanOperation.java:42)

at com.adobe.mbeans.MBeanOperation.main(MBeanOperation.java:25)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.jmx.exception.JmxConnectorException: Implementation error occurred, detail: unexpected exception occurred

at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.MBeanServerConnectionImpl.invoke(MBeanServerConnectionImpl.java:485)

at javax.management.MBeanServerInvocationHandler.invoke(MBeanServerInvocationHandler.java:251)

... 5 more

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4RuntimeException: Unexpected exception.Nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.jmx.exception.JmxConnectorException: Unable to serialize message [ JMX request (java) v1.0 len: 29 | src: 2 req: invoke params-number: 4 params-bytes: 0 | com.sap.default:cimclass=SAP_ITSAMAdsPasswordRepository,version=1.0,type=SAP_ITSAMJ2eeCluster.SAP_ITSAMAdsPasswordRepository,SAP_ITSAMJ2eeCluster.Name=A24.SystemHome.nurnberg,SAP_ITSAMJ2eeCluster.CreationClassName=SAP_ITSAMJ2eeCluster,SAP_ITSAMAdsPasswordRepository.ElementName=SAP_ITSAMAdsPasswordRepository RegisterPassword [Ljava.lang.Object;@ac6a45 [Ljava.lang.String;@1a42792 ]

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.getException(P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.java:591)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.getException(P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.java:566)

at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.connector.p4.P4ConnectorServer_Stub.invokeMbs(P4ConnectorServer_Stub.java:101)

at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.MBeanServerConnectionImpl.invokeMbsInternal(MBeanServerConnectionImpl.java:671)

at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.MBeanServerConnectionImpl.invoke(MBeanServerConnectionImpl.java:464)

... 6 more

Not sure what's going wrong here. There isn't even any related log messages on the server.

It seems that I can't invoke a method with complex data type parameters.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Harry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My first guess would be the inability to see com.sap.ads.itsam.SAP_ITSAMAdsPassword through the proxy.

I am sorry that I can not give you more than that.