Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while activating activities!!!!

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am stuck while checking in a modified version of a project. It gives me

<b>"Activation failed: CBS Server Error: The user does not have the authorization for the requested operation( internal code: USR_MISSING_PRIVILEGE)"</b>

What happened actually is, one of the team member checked out the DC, did some changes but could not check in as the DC had some errors. So there were few activities were left inactive by him. Then I checked out the DC, and did some changes. When I try to activate the changes, it does not allow me to do so. While activating, it says there are few predecessor activities but do not allow.

When I the other developer tries to activate his activities, it shows him activities created by him and do not allow him to do so also. So I guess it has gone into a loop.

How to resolve this issue. Please help..

Regards

Sandip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like a authorization problem , please assign the Action CBS to your id and give a try

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is an authorizaation issue. add the role CBS.Developer to the developer who cant activate. you can do this from the Java UME.

Thanks,

Vineeth

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i added the nwdi admin role to my id. after that i was able to check in all the predecessor activities.

Hi Luciano,

though i didnt check the way u have mentioned, but i guess that could also fix the problem i was facing.

Hi siva, vineeth,

thanks for your answers.

Regards

sandip

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

luciano_leitedasilva
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Ask the first one developer to activate the activities with all predecessor activities and the flag the option "Activate even with error".

After that all activities will be activated.

Hope it hel you!

Regards,

Luciano