cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic redetermination of pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If I want to redetermine the prices when I change a sales order where do i configure it bcoz i dont want to do it manually going to conditions in sales order and say update. Is there a way to configure this.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

you can maintain the condition records in VK11 ..

here u just need to enter the customer, material and the sales are ... and maintain the record. this way u can get the price automatically from that record . and if u want to enter manually then u can do that too .. it will take that ..

thanks

madhan

Message was edited by:

madhan n

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

bnmurthy_bnm
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi,

its very simple, plz goto va05 , open your all sales orders, then goto menu >edit->mass change> new pricing> it will display the pricing components, choose your way to change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are right? with out user exit, by using config we can't once again redetermine the pricing when you change imp field which helped you to trigger the price.

Redetermination of pricing will happen when

Customer changes

Qty

Plant

Delivery date

Pricing date

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just a piece of info which I wanted to share in the forum.

The automatic pricing re-determination can be achieved using the user exit USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP . This can be found in the program MV45AFZB. Just add the piece of code and enjoy pricing re-determination without manually updating the price

Though the question was raised long back I thought sharing this info in this thread would be useful to other members.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I tried the same user exit for repricing Sales Order Item when the confirmed quantity(VBAP-KBMENG) gets changed from BACKORDER (V_RA), but the quantity is getting changed in the Sales Order but not the net price of the item NETWR.

If I go to Sales Order Change VA02 then I select the tab CONDITIONS and then UPDATE BUTTON then the price is getting updated.

Is there any way where the price gets updated without using the update button ?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Kalikonda.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I tried the same user exit for repricing Sales Order Item when the confirmed quantity(VBAP-KBMENG) gets changed from BACKORDER (V_RA), but the quantity is getting changed in the Sales Order but not the net price of the item NETWR.

If I go to Sales Order Change VA02 then I select the tab CONDITIONS and then UPDATE BUTTON then the price is getting updated.

Is there any way where the price gets updated without using the update button ?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Kalikonda.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah ur right that pricing group comes from customer master data but it can be changed when you are changing a sales order in VA02, anyways that was an example it can be any field that can be changed in va02 and prices were determined on the basis of that field. If I change that field and save sales order it will not redetermine prices until you manually go to conditions and update. I was wondering if this process could be automated anywhere without any userexit. Most probaly not but just wanted to make sure.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhay,

You require to identify appropriate user exit, which should triggerbefore saving Sales Order in change mode or on changing any data (identify that on change of which data, you want to trigger it. For eg, on changing quantity) in Sales order Change mode.

Menupath:

SPRO --> Sales and Distribution --> System Modifications --> User Exits --> User Exits in Sales --> User Exits In Sales Document Processing (Instead of going into the node, select on Note & it will list out the available user exits)

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there anyway to automate instead of me going into conditions and updating

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK the question was if i created a sales order and pricing is already done. then i go to va02 and manually change for example customer pricing group, then i want it to automatically redetermine prices as their might be condition records based on customer group. Can it be done automatically if so what are configuration steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to item, condition, push "update" and then choose "new pricing".

if your pricing date is ahead of new condition record, change the pricing date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay

OK the question was if i created a sales order and pricing is already done. then i go to va02 and manually change for example customer pricing group, then i want it to automatically redetermine prices as their might be condition records based on customer group. Can it be done automatically if so what are configuration steps

Please I am not at all understanding your question,

First thing each customer will have only one customer pricing group and that comes from customer master data -- how can you cange that in sales order.

All you can change to new customer. WIll you agree ?

Now If you want change any master data related sytem cutomatically redetermine prices. will you agree?

Please ....

Thanks

Greg