cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Alerts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The client want to know the stock situation at 6 Warehouses, for 3 components based on ATP quantity. The idea is if the stock falls below ATP quantity X, an alert or email should be send to the planner.

Can someone please let me know, if we have a standard program or report which can genarate an alert or e-mail based on ATP quantity.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible to generate inventory alerts if the stock falls below safety stock in ICH. I guess you can use this in your case. You would set safety stock for the product in /SAPAPO/MAT1.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

Thanks for the info, but the alert shoud be seen based on ATP quantity seen in /SAPAPO/AC03. Please throw some ideas on this.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarath,

The better way is to design a MACRO for generating the alerts and execute it via /SAPAPO/TS_BATCH_RUN program.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for info, but if I have to create a macro I have to have a key figure, but I want to create an alert or e-mail based on ATP quantity in /SAPAPO/A03.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can configure the Alert monitor from transaction /SAPAPO/AMON1

There are alerts in the ATP tab that you can Activate. One of the alerts there might suit you

(Note that the ATP alert active indicator must be set in the check instructions)

You can assign this to the User's overall alert profile and in the top menu bar...if you choose "go to" you can select some options for Automatic messaging.

you can also bring up alerts in interactive planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

you might also want to look at notes

500889 - When are shortage alerts generated for ATP?

495166 - Tips and Tricks for Handling Alert Monitor