cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adopting PR to PO- price not getting adopted in all cases

Former Member
0 Kudos

When adopting PR into PO- sometimes the price gets pulled in and sometimes the conditions tab on PO opens up asking for entering price ( error- price must be greater than zero) - what is the reason ?

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I set up the IMG as you suggested but when I created a PR for expense item and then adopted this to a PO, the price did not come in.

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also what about the expense account items e.g. items charged to acct assign cat K, A etc? how can these be copied over?

Thanks

Raj

Garcia
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

This procedure puts all evaluation prices for items in PR in the price for each correspondent item in PO.

Is it all set? Did you managed to set de IMG?

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I always need to adopt the price form PR into PO.

Please let me know - the IMG step. Thanks

Raj

Garcia
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Do this:

In IMG:

MM-Purchaching-Authorization Management-Define function.

Here create a new function (name it 'PO') and tick all boxes (preferable than just reference to PR). Save it and then, in SU3, create a parameter ID 'EFB' with the value = 'PO'.

This will make a new field appear in ME51N... set this field however you like (you can fix it in personal settings for PR's.

Cheers.

Let me know if you have any problem (you can still check on notes for it).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Check if you have the inforecord or agreement for the materials for which the system is asking you to enter the price ?

Regards,

Naveen.

Garcia
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Raj,

SAP has automatic Info Records set when you save a PO for vendor/material. When you make a new PO the system finds the price from the latest PO (same vendor/material). You have to set the authorization to transport the price.

Do you always want to adopt the PR price in PO? Reply and I'll tell you de IMG steps.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra

It depends if already some source(info record, Contract etc) for the vendor material combination is existing or not. if some thing is there system will default the price automatically but if nothing is there then it will ask you to enter the price.

you can test it just take a material-vendor for which no info record/contract is there is there and then create PR-PO and make sure u tick the info update in PO under material data tab page, system will ask you for the price enter it and save it. now next time take the same combination again create PR-PO u will see system is not asking for the price as info record is already created because info update tick u did while creating last PO.

Regards

Yogesh