cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output determination analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In sales documents for many of the output conditions, if i wanted to find out the combination for which output is defaulted i used to try with Goto-Determination analysis system is not showing any data.

Just wanted to understand when and how we can use output determination analysis?

Cio

Shan1242

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A plan that specifies how, when, and from what sources the system determines partners in a business transaction, what partner functions are mandatory or suggested in this transaction, and what rules apply to these partner functions.

When creating a customer master record, the SAP System proposes the allowed partner functions to be maintained. According to the rules defined here, the partners are adopted from the customer master records of the sold-to parties into the sales and distribution documents.

Partner Determination:

You have to edit the following points for the function "Partner determination":

*Partner function

You define with the help of the partner function which functions exist for the partners (customers, vendors, employees, and so on) in your system.

*Partners allowed for each account group

You allocate the permitted partner functions to every account group customer.

*Function conversion

You can define the key of the partner functions according to the language.

*Partner object

Partners are possible in the customer master record and the so-called partner objects in the sales and distribution documents. Select a partner object and define the rules for partner determination for this object.

*Partner determination procedures

You define partner determination procedures which contain all the allowed partner functions for every partner object.

*Procedure allocation

You allocate each partner determination procedure to an actual partner object using a key, for example, to an account group customer or a sales document type.

Regards,

Naveen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to chage document.Output determination.There is a icon as "i".Click this and you can see the analysis.

This is only visible in chage mode and not in display mode.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrish

I could not find any I button but in change mode i am able to view determination analysis log.. but in my production normally do not have authorisation for change mode in those cases how to identify any clues?

Cio

shan1242