cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Best Practices in SolMan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello forum,

Please can one of you explain me how to upload Best Practices in Solution manager?

I would like to upload the WholeSale Distribution package V1.600.

I need to know where I can find this package and then how to upload it?

Thanks in advance

François

PS: Is there any relation between uploading BP and Maintenance Optimizer?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alexander_maetzing
Active Participant

Hi François,

sorry for the misunderstanding. That what you have in the small list are really only the bps you may bring into the Solution Manager. For all other ones (e.g. Wholesale non-US V1.500 or all other V1.600) this is not possible. Here you need indeed real CRM- or ERP-systems to import the bps.

If that what SolMan offers (WholeSale V1.500 US) is ok, please see note #629829 and the document "SAP Best Practices Content: Installation Guide" provided also in the list mentioned above.

Best regards, Alexander.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot, it's exactly what i wanted to know.

Regards,

François

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

alexander_maetzing
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello François,

all about the "Best practises", how to download them and which are valid for your purposes you can find in SAP Service Marketplace, alias /solutionmanager. Then Downloads -> Best Practices. The documentation how to install is also available there.

The alias /bestpractices gives you a more common link. Especially the availability matrix (which bp is neccessary for your requirements) in the FAQ, topic 9 might be helpful.

Best regards, Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks alexander,

but my question was about the availibility of Best Practices throw Solution Manager...

Following the way SAP Service Marketplace, alias /solutionmanager. Then Downloads -> Best Practices. I just have a mall list of best practices with old vesrions.

Can you confirm that it's not possible to download the others best practices through Solution Manager? or if it's possible tell me how?

Regards,

François

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the right version of the BP I need is not available for Solution Manager.

Can anyone confirm that?

If yes if you know how to upload the V1.500 which is available I am interested

François