cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have this error while deploying application (when one aplication - then it's ok - i can update it as many times as i want to, but, if i'm trying to upload second aplication i get this error):

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application local.........

Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/......

Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?;

Does anybody meet this kind of error ?

Thaks for answers

Regards

Michal K.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your second application a slighly tweaked duplicate of the first? If so it may share the same namespace. This namespace conflict could result in the symptoms you describe.

A resolution for this issue may be found at:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDJava/Clusterwideexception-FailedtodeployWebDynprocontentforapplication

Or just do a search on:

"Clusterwide exception - Failed to deploy Web Dynpro content for application"

Hope this helps.

Aloha,

Uriel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure the webdynpro container is up and running (Check using Visual Admin -> Server -> Services -> Deploy -> Container)

Try to redeploy and paste the latest exception from defaultrace file over here.

Regards,

Snehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to deploy two sda's.(like tcwdautotests and tcwdeptests.To deploy one sda,I need to undeploy the other one.But i want the both.In the trace file,I'm not able to find the development component name required to deploy both theses sda's.

Can you kindly please help me to resolve this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the latest default.trace file. (located in usr\sap\SID\JCxx\j2ee\cluster\server0\log)

Search criteria will the application name which is not getting deployed.

There you can find the application because of which your required application fails to deploy.

The error message will be something like this:

Development Object 'sap.com/xxxxxxxxxxx' contains already same repository content.

undeploy this application and then try deploying the required application, it will go fine..

Do reward points if useful.

Regards,

Nayana

Message was edited by:

Nayanalakshmi Bhat