cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i set the output automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually wen i m raising a sales order for each sales order i ve to maintain the out put setting so how can i i set it universally so that for all sales order which i ll raise automatically the out put ll be shown.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry above i forgotten maitain the link,

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/SDBFOC/SDBFOC.pdf

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Hari shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to do the output determination for your sales order.

output determination procedure will be working on two ways.

as per customer.

as per sales orders.

one you done output detemination then system will automatically send output based on your config.

i am sending the total output determination procedure link, if u have any doubts pls post message again.

Reward the points if helpful.

Regards,

Hari Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subrat - Hoping that you want the output to be set based on the sales order type, here's what you can do. From what you said, it seems you have the condition type defined already.

Now, create an access sequence (NACE->V1->press F6 for access sequence) with just one field from table 7 (SAP Supplied table)...field name AURAT - Sales document type. (You must already have access sequence 0002 defined). If you want, use it instead of defining new one.

Next, assign this access sequence to the condition type (again at NACE-V1-F5 for output types).

Next, assign the output type in the procedure relevant to your sales document.(NACE-V1-F7 for procedures).

Now create the condition record (NACE-V1-F8 for records->select your condition type and create the entry).

This will force the condition onto every sales order with this sales order type. Also, don't forget to set WE20 up if your condition type medium is EDI...

Thanks

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the output condition record and determination procedure.

Assign this procedure to your sales document type.

Check the functionalities of output determination procedure by condition technique.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit