Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem at Multi-mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

Currently Iam using 19sp.

When I was trying to send two different files of having distinct structure,Iam using

BPM here and followed the following blog.

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm

Here Iam getting error at BPM,probably at correlation.I can't even locate the error.

In the Integration process part , I have taken one fork step with 2 branches, one branch includes loop step includes one receive step. the same with the other branch also.I checked "Start process" property for the both receiver steps. Please give u r inputs how can I locate the error and what may be the place we can get error usually?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to check in sxmb_moni_bpe or goto the worklog items and from there u an see where u went wrong.

check if this helps u in troubleshooting:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e7bc3a5a-0501-0010-1095-eb4...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinna,

Most of the Guys who are doing the Multi- Mapping will get the problem at correlation. So just go to the Correlation Editor and check whether you defined the correct condition or not. If the condiiton is not correct then you will get the error.

I think for you case, there is no problemw with the Business process . So double check the logic and wethere it is correct in the correlation Ediotr.

<b> Multi-Mapping Can be only used in BPM. Don't get confused with the other post .</b>

Warm Regards,

Vijay

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> <b> Multi-Mapping Can be only used in BPM. Don't get

> confused with the other post .</b>

Not at all.

Multimapping is possible without BPM.

Regards

Bhavesh

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>>

> Multi-Mapping Can be only used in BPM. Don't get

> confused with the other post .

Not at all.

Multimapping is possible without BPM.</i>

>>>>

true

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible - this should help you.

Avoid BPM !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Why are you using BPM? You can do multi mapping without using BPM.

Are you collecting files in BPM? If yes then itz okay.

Regards,

Sumit