Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLM/KRPO from external application

ganimede_dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi forum,

we are developing a custom application with VB .net for a new production plant. This application is already integrated with our R/3 system by RFC/IDOC interface but now we wolud try to get/show into this custom application some technical sheet stored in PLM/KPRO ... some HPGL files.

We have alteady a HPGL viewer on PC client for this new custom application but we aren't able to get right path from kpro for a specific sheet.

Where can I find documentation about it ?

Regards.

Ganimede Dignan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

martin_bachmann
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganimede,

sorry, for me your question was not completely clear. Are you looking for the API documentation for the Content Server, or is it more the APIs to get access to the URL for a file, saved in PLM DMS?

The API Documentation for the Content Server is available at:

http://service.sap.com/contentserver -> Media Library -> Literature -> Content Server HTTP 4.5 Schnittstelle (only in german???).

If you want more info on the second option, I can also go into the details.

Best regards,

Martin

ganimede_dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

DE language it's a problem for us.

With this document we can see how get by document ID ... but from our application we can now item code on not document id of file.

Regards.

martin_bachmann
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found the same document also in English on my harddrive. I sent it to the Document Contribution in SDN and I hope it will be made available for everyone soon.

Best regards,

Martin

ganimede_dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you send me this document ? by e-mail ?

Regards.

Ganimede Dignan.

ganimede_dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you got any news about EN lang document ?

Regards.

martin_bachmann
Advisor
Advisor
ganimede_dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

really a cool document, nice.

But how can I know the docID (Document ID) of a specific material master code ? do you know if exist a bapi ?

Regards.

martin_bachmann
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can link a Document Info Record (DIR) to a Material Master. The DIR then contains the files. The BAPIs for DMS all start like this: BAPI_DOCUMENT_*. With ...CREATE2 you create the DIR and attach it to the Material, with *_GETDETAIL2 you get infos about the attached files.

Best regards,

Martin

Answers (0)