message mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all.

i got one doubt like

here iam doing file to bapi scenario.

when i done mapping and tested it.

i got errors like

Source code has syntax error: /usr/sap/CXD/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Map3f7fa3001e3d11dcc04b00144f2b5900/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_OPTOAFRICAtoSAPISU_.java:3: '.' expected import com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.;import com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.;import java.util.;import java.io.; import java.lang.reflect.;import siteid;import accno; ^ /usr/sap/CXD/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Map3f7fa3001e3d11dcc04b00144f2b5900/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_OPTOAFRICAtoSAPISU_.java:3: '.' expected import com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.;import com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.;import java.util.;import java.io.; import java.lang.reflect.;import siteid;import accno; ^ /usr/sap/CXD/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Map3f7fa3001e3d11dcc04b00144f2b5900/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_OPTOAFRICAtoSAPISU_.java:166: illegal start of expression import java.io.; ^ 3 errors Source code has syntax error: /usr/sap/CXD/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Map3f7fa3001e3d11dcc04b00144f2b5900/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_OPTOAFRICAtoSAPISU_.java:3: '.' expected import com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.;import com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.;import java.util.;import java.io.; import java.lang.reflect.;import siteid;import accno; ^ /usr/sap/CXD/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Map3f7fa3001e3d11dcc04b00144f2b5900/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_OPTOAFRICAtoSAPISU_.java:3: '.' expected import com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.;import com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.;import java.util.;import java.io.; import java.lang.reflect.;import siteid;import accno; ^ /usr/sap/CXD/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Map3f7fa3001e3d11dcc04b00144f2b5900/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_OPTOAFRICAtoSAPISU_.java:166: illegal start of expression import java.io.; ^ 3 errors

but wat my doubt is that the basis guys have not configurex xi repository correctly i think.

waiting for u r response.

bye.

regards.

seeta ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ram,

Please do the below test,and let us know the results.

Create simple UDF , with one parameter as input.

<b> UDF code</b>

return "";

Map Source -> UDF--> Target.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seeta Ram,

This is related to the problem in your Java code written in User-Defined Functions. For confirmation just go the the mapping where you used this UDF and check whether the values are generation for Display Queue. So there you can get these errors. If you solve it then the problem with mapping will be solved.

Best Regards,

Vijay

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have a UDF in your mapping?

There looks like some issue with the code of your UDF

Regards

Bhavesh