cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doc pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Wat is document pricing procedure, Where we can see this.

Thanks In advance

Sneha Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the document pricing procedure is the header level data, where it comes and sit in the sales document automatically while u r creating a order. but where as item level data, it keep changes according to ur item define.

u can see this Doc Procedure as ' A ' in the Sales document header (VoV8) under transaction flow fields.

The same u would be maintaining in your sales area in pricing. if it is not assigned, then pricing transaction reflects in the document will not carried out.

kindly check the fields first, remove the Doc Pricing procedure A from the Sales document header and create the order and see. u will come to know the reflections in the document.

regards

KR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sneha

my advice is to first you follow glyn c williams book for sd implimentation

you read this at least for 2 times then you come to sdn forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi aneha,

Document pricing procedure (DPP) is used in the pricing procedure determination which we do using t.code OVKK.

Sales Org. Dis.Cha Div. DPP CPP Pri Pro Description Cond. Type

As the name suggests it is document pricing procedure that is we assign the "DOCUMENT PRICING PROCEDURE TO THE SALES DOCUMENT TYPE OR THE BILLING DOCUMEN TYPE."

In OVKJ you assign it to your document type so that when you ceate the sales order you get proper pricing. This helps when you want to assign different pricing procedures to different document types.

Hope this answers your query. Reward if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to this forum. Please tell me how to post a new message or create a new thread.

thanks

Saad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Document Pricing Procedure (DoPP) is one of the 5 factors that influences the in pricinig procedure determination of product.

You can see and customize that in the Sales Document Type customizing - Transaction Flow.

The other four factor are CuPP (Customer Pricing Procedure, Sales Orgn, Dist Channel and Division).

Let me know if you need more info.

Regards,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

For the sys to determine the pricing procedure during sales order processing , it takes into account the following factors

1.sales area

2.customer pricing procedure

3.Document pricing procedure

The doc type should be assigned to the above factors, customer pricing procedure - we will set in sales tab page of customer master

doc pricing procedure- we will set in the doc type (vov8)

Reward points if found useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Document pricing procedure is in Document type control in Tcode VOV8.Field Dopp.

It is used in pricing procedure determination.

Pricing procedure determination is done as follows :-

Sales araeDocument pricing procedureCustomer pricing procedure=Pricing procedure

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit