cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit for Customer group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I know that by FD32 we can set credit limit for perticular customer.

Can anybody tell me how to set credit limit for group of customer?

Mohammed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Given below is the link to set the credit limit for group of customers.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/57/ff82b84c7111d2958000a0c9426c73/frameset.htm

if it helps kly reward points.

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is done by grouping all the customers under one credit control area, with a specific credit group you can control this.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

If I have thousands of customers, I can't create hundreds of credit control areas.

Mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your Credit Limit is taken from the Payer Record of the Customer. So for your group of customers get the credit account which you want to use. then go to each individual credit record and on the menu select Edit > Change Credit Account and a dialogue box appears with the default as your customer number and there you can change the credit account. This should solve your problem.

Let me know if you want any clarifications. I can send you the whole process as screen shots.

Reward points if helpful.

Sree.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sree thanks for your reply,

pls can u send the screen shots?

Mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree.,

Can you please send the screen shots to my mail id also

narayana.sapsd@yahoo.co.in

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i guess you have not understood the answer properly, as you mentioned you have N number of customer whom you want to group for the credit check

you these N number of customers you need to group them in credit group not in credit control area ....

T – Code: OVA6 this is the T code where you can create groups and start off with ...

Hope this helps

Cheers