cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manpower in Project system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Where I want to assign quantity of a manpower involved for a particular activity in CJ20N please help me regarding this query its very urgent

Regards&Thanks

P.Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

former_member131788
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan

You will have to create the activity VIA transaction <b>KL01</b> (Ex: SETUP ), then you maintain that activity via transaction <b>KP26</b> ( assign prices for setup for 1 hour or according to your requiremnet). Then you will have to define this in work center, i mean you can use setup activity and can set the time according to scenario.

Summary (EXAMPLE)

(Cost center, Activity type start and end date should be same, ex use 01012007 - 31122007 in both, this is just an example)

KS01 --> Create Cost center

KL01 -> Create " setup "

KP26 --> Maintain activity "Setup" --> 10 EUR / HOUR

(Prerequistes required: "Cost Center", "Activity Type")

CR01 --> Create Work Center

In schduling tab here, you can define capacity category as 002

• Click on capacity button --> here you can plan or define strat & finish time, Break time, Capacity uitilization, No of indv units (Nos of persons req / man power) and so on.

<b> Helpfull: Reward Points </b>

Thanks and Kind Regards

-

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Srinivas

To assign the Manpower to a particular Activity - first the manpower to be assigned to a workcenter. To assign the Manpower - need to create a workcenter -assuming u know how to create a workcenter - while creating the workcenter - assign the manpower in the capacity category - ex: choose the person category - 002 - double click on the person category which will take u another screen where u will be assigning the working hours -number of capacity - in that screen u can see the HRMS link - click on that which will take to HR integration screen - here u can assign the manpower as persons /positions /required profile). u can assign as many persons u want which will not restrict to the no.of.individual persons.

save this workcenter.

Assign the workcenter in the activity - while assigning - u can see -Personal Assignnment tab will appear - in this u can assign the Manpower indivudally their alloted working hours.

Hope this clear and Award points.

Regards

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear pradap

Thanks for your reply i assigned all your parameter mentioned by you but i am not gettting the personal assignment tab.Whether i want to do any configuration to get a personal assignment tab

Regards@Thanks

P.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Make sure you have entered the activity type and the Work involved in that activity.

Regards