cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context Change Mappings - How To Create Multiple Non-Nested Nodes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've been searching for several hours for a similar problem to mine, to no avail. Basically, the sending message type is like this:

<b>MT_Webservice_response</b>

-<b>Repair_response</b> (node)

--<b>row </b>(node)

---HEADER_ID

---DETAIL_ID

with HEADER_ID mapped to <b>header</b>, and DETAIL_ID to <b>detail </b>to this receiving structure:

<b>MT_Customer_Repair</b>

-<b>routing </b>(node)

-<b>header</b>(node)

-<b>detail</b>(node)

So what I want to do is, if one header has several details, how can I do a context change to group the multiple detail nodes (ie detail1a, 1b to header1, detail2a, 2b to header2) in a NON-NESTED format? Is this even possible without rearranging the structure to be nested?

Thanks in advance,

Adam

Feel free to link any relevant blogs or threads that might deal with this issue (I couldn't find any that were on this level)...Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

These are some good reads that showed me a few ways of trying things out with contexts. The problem I have however is with the structure, so we worked on redefining it to make it more efficient. Thanks for the responses!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adam,

UseoneasMany function will solve your issue. Check this weblog from Claus (Solution 1 problem 2):

/people/claus.wallacher/blog/2006/04/17/replication-of-nodes-using-the-graphical-mapping-tool

---Satish

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Change the context into Root level and proceed. But to make it multiple Header1s etc, you can use builtin mapping function useOneAsMany.

Also refer this blog:

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/08/message-mapping-simplified-150-part-ii

/people/william.li/blog/2006/03/21/minimize-memory-usage-during-message-mapping-when-replicating-an-element

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy