cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help on Binary to Binary copy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to copy a Binary to another Binary file using XI. my approach was like this:

1. read a binary file using File Adapter.

2. design a mapping interface. (do not do any conversion, or parsing)

3. write the mapped message into another binary file.

I am getting error on mapping stage: "MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE", "api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser~</

how to map binary inbound message to binary outbound message? what would be the ideal data structure (data type)?

thanks.

Imam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Imam,

2.<i> design a mapping interface. (do not do any conversion, or parsing)</i>

If you dont need any mapping and if you are mapping straight from sender to receiver then you dont need to go through the IR part. Only thing is to configure the ID part. Check the weblog given by Raj.

Also in sender and receiver communication channel select the type as Binary.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to map binary inbound message to binary outbound message? what would be the ideal data structure (data type)?

thanks.

Imam

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Imam,

In your case source and target are same, So there is no need for mapping. Juz simply read the interface and write using receiver file adapter.

PS :/people/william.li/blog/2006/09/08/how-to-send-any-data-even-binary-through-xi-without-using-the-integration-repository

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

no need to create any data structure,do a simple bypass scenario by taking help from the link Raj quoted.

thanx

ahmad